Monday, December 18, 2006

See you after Christmas



Oh Christmas tree!.. Oh Christmas tree!how lovely are thy branches !..hmmmm...aaand I forgot the rest of the lyrics ;) anyway that song is what comes to mind when I look at my christmas tree in all its splendor.












I've been really busy with work, and thats one of the reasons it took me so long to post this picture.Looks like I'll be busy till the 25th, yeah thats right, I'll be working on Christmas day(one of the hazards of working in a Muslim country).Just kidding.. I have to get going now,I'll be back on the 26th,

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Chritmas man. nice blog. How were your holidays? Did you go out any place? What did you do on New Years? - Vivian

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin