Thursday, April 26, 2007

New passport


I went by the Indian Embassy today to collect my new passport. I couldn’t believe the efficiency of the embassy now. The staff was very helpful and courteous and it took just two days for them to issue me a new one!! So now I have a shiny new passport with a more recent photo. That’s great coz now I don’t have to convince the guys at emigration that it’s really my photo!

Now I’ve gotta get my residence permit stamped on the new passport and then finally apply for that long awaited license. Finally finally finally I can get back on the road.It’s been more than a year since I sold my beloved bike before I left India and I’m really missing the feeling of being on the open road. Keep watching this space for further updates on this.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin