Saturday, May 19, 2007

Graphics Card update

I've had the Nvidia 7100 GS PCI-E for a week now and I still havent pushed it to it's full potential. The card idles at around 50 degrees C and the max I was able to push it to was 80 Degrees. The slowdown threshold on the Temperature monitor is set to 130 Degrees, so I'm sure we're working as designed. This weekend I must have played nonstop for about an hour and a half to check the performace of my card at high RES and FPS. Oh the things I do in the name of science ! LOL !




Even after an hour and half the CPU is cool, my DDR RAM hasnt budged and the card still reads below 80 Degrees ! I guess all those cooling fans I installed last week have done the trick. By the way, I'm revisiting Halo this week. Been a long time since I've said 'Hi' to Master Chief.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin