Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Minutes to Midnight

On my DAP this week... Minutes to Midnight. I just started listening to the album and my first thought? Well, in one word it would be er... ahem... 'Interesting'. I guess I'll have to hear it a few more times for a more indepth opinion.






1. Wake
2. Given Up
3. Leave Out All The Rest
4. Bleed It Out
5. Shadow Of The Day
6. What I've Done
7. Hands Held High
8. No More Sorrow
9. Valentine's Day
10. In Between
11. In Pieces
12. The Little Things Give You Away

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i thought the new album was horrible....they tottally changed their style.....the only song i did like as afraid this time.

Mathai said...

I wouldnt call it horrible, yes they have lost some of the intesity and edge that they had on the previous albums. But this was a good experimental album

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin