Saturday, June 02, 2007

Great Summer Deal !

I'm back in action friends. Can't believe its been more than a week since I last blogged !. I've been swamped with work and personal issues.. but more on that later.

Now that its summer there's a lotta sales and offers going on around here. Add to that more competition in the form of Multinational retailers vying for a slice of the retail market and Voila !! reductions and freebies !!




My latest aquisition is the Samsung 32 Inch LA32S71BX LCD. I got it from Lulu Hypermart in Al-Rai for 235 KD and they even threw in an Onida DVD player free ! The TV is pretty nice for that price range. Its got every input option you can imagine; including PC and HDMI. I've got to check out the display after its hooked up to my PC. Keep checking this space for more updates on the same.






No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin