Sunday, October 26, 2008

Moving

I moved into a new apartment this weekend and I'll be glad if I never see another cardboard box for the rest of my life :) After we spent all night boxing our belongings the movers came at 7am and started loading the stuff onto the truck for transportation. Man ! you never realize how much junk you own till you move !

Back in college when I needed to move it meant packing up my computer, stereo, a few clothes and a tooth brush, but now it involves packing everything except the kitchen sink ! And once you get there you have to unpack everything and put things "where they belong" (something which I have trouble doing but thank God for my dear wife :) )


It might take a couple of days for us to settle down and get familiar with the new place which is much bigger and comfier than our old apartment. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin