Monday, April 16, 2007

Time to meet your maker


Have you ever thought about dying or when your time will come ? I must admit I have. Now for all you people obsessed with the Grim Reaper theres good news; an online calculator that calculates your (approximate) time of death !!


I came across this site from a forwarded email. It may seem creepy to some people coz it deals with questions like "What is Death ?", " Is there an afterlife?" and so on. The best bit is a calculator that figures out when you'll die based on your lifestyle!! Your life expectancy will be calculated based things like; Exposure to smoke, unprotected sex etc. We had a contest to see who would die the soonest. I'm happy to say that I'll be around for a few more years !!


Try it out for yourself and let me know the results.


Heres the link:

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin