Monday, July 16, 2007

MSI Star key 2.0



This is the newest addition to my mobile gadgets. Its a bluetooth dongle from MSI. Now I dont have to bother with wires to sync my mobile with my PC. The file transfer is straightforward and I was able to access all the folders on my phone's memory stick. One feature I found useful is the Remote Control option on the W810i, it communicates with the dongle and turns the mobile into a Human Interface Device. Perfect for slideshows and presentations !



The Star Key 2.0 comes with a drivers and utilities CD. The build and quality is really good and its compact enough to carry in your shirt pocket. A nice piece of kit for your Bluetooth network. My next project is to get a Bluetooth stereo headset and stream music from the PC.


DOWNLOAD STARKEY DRIVERS HERE

Click here for more info on the Star Key 2.0

MSI Homepage

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin