Thursday, July 26, 2007

Yay !!

The weekend is here ! The weekend is here ! The weekend is here ! The weekend is here !
The weekend is here ! The weekend is here ! The weekend is here ! The weekend is here !
The weekend is here ! The weekend is here ! The weekend is here ! The weekend is here !
The weekend is here ! The weekend is here ! The weekend is here ! The weekend is here !
The weekend is here ! The weekend is here ! The weekend is here ! The weekend is here !
Okay.. now that I've got that outta my system I can plan the weekend activities and then get them screwed up coz of some unforseen reason :(
First thing on the agenda is to get some essential suppliments and fish oil capsules. I've been low on my fish intake in the past few weeks and want to balance that with some much needed Omega 3 acids ! Secondly I've gotta catch up on my reading and burn some of my divx movies to DVD.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin