Friday, September 05, 2008

Hobby Link Japan

I had ordered some items from a Japanese hobby website around a week ago and was eagerly expecting delivery sometime before the end of the week. Imagine my surprise when I got a call from the EMS delivery counter that my package from Japan had arrived!

For those of you not familiar with ordering from Hobby Link Japan, heres what happens;

1. Check out the (drool worthy) items on HLJ
2. Add items to your shopping cart.
3. Fill out the personal information form and payment details.
4. Select EMS delivery instead of SAL (thank you Mishari)
5. Patiently wait for delivery
6. You get a call/SMS from MOC Kuwait, asking you to pick up your package.
7. Head to MOC Office in Keifan and get your package
8. Go straight home and go nuts !!!! :)

I had ordered a Revoltech Mazinkaiser and an HCM Pro Gundam RX79(G)
Following are the pictures of the unboxing.. since I have a busy weekend ahead of me I wont have time to set up a photo shoot with these guys right now.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the last photo, it is hilarious!

Keep up the good work man.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin