Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Anuj Nair, photographer and more..

Mr. Anuj Nair is one of my friends on Flickr and also from my hometown. He is an extremely talented photographer and song writer. If you take a look at his photostream you'll see that he has takes breathtaking nature photos.


Recently I was pleasantly surprised to hear that he had made a series of music videos and one of them is a fully animated music video made by himself.

Check out his videos on Youtube



My love for you [link]

Simple truth [link]

Anuj's Flickr stream [link]

Personal website [link]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Thanks for this information, it is really informative information me and other who read this blog post.

Nortel Norstar Phone System

Mathai said...

jems.barac: you're welcome :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin