Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Terminator Salvation - Review

This is one of 2009's most eagerly awaited sequels and I was beside myself with excitement as I arrived at the theater. I didn't pay much regard to the movie pundits reviews that the movie was without 'soul'. I mean c'mon its a Terminator movie and even though the third installment really sucked this one couldn't be as bad. As many of you have already heard, Arnie is not making an appearance in this one, although there is a digitized cameo.

Once again I don't wish to reveal much about the movie since there's no way to explain the fine points without giving away the story. But here's what I can say; this movie offers real bang for your buck. Mega explosions, Terminators in all shapes and sizes and a great performance from Christian Bale.

For those of you not familiar with the Terminator story line it would be a good idea to re-visit the previous installments.

Book your tickets here. KNCC [link]

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin