Friday, July 31, 2009

Auntie Annes @ 360 Mall


I decided to check out the much publicized 360 mall today. Since it was a Friday morning there wasn't much of a crowd except for the shoppers at Geant. I wasnt really interested in any of the shops in 360 except for Toy'R'us but because of the rush of shoppers going to the basement I headed in the opposite direction.

The food court seating area is probably the best I've seen in Kuwait. A variety of seating arrangements from booths to counters and bar stools makes it look good. We bought a couple of hot pretzels from Auntie Anne's and then washed it down with a couple of drinks from Boost.

I had the Pepperoni and Cheese Pretzel and a 'Vita C' juice. The pretzel was hot, chewy and perfect but needed a little more pepperoni while my Vitamin C drink was refreshing and cool.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin