Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ace Hardware

I'm not too fond of shopping but there are some exceptions; Electronics, Toys and Hardware. This weekend I had to pick up a few things from Ace hardware and spent quite a bit of time going thru all the new stuff there.

Toys and Hardware ! my kinda shop :)

Theres something about brand new shiny tools and building equipment that gets me all worked up. I used to watch the TV series Home Improvement as a kid and loved the show and used to imagine what it would be like to be Tim "the tool man" Taylor. :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was planning to go down there (ACE) over the weekend to get me some, water-proof, heat resistant industrial glue.....but was held up with something else.

You'll fidn almost everything tat u need....but I think its a bit over-priced.

Mathai said...

Even though expensve its good to buy the heavy branded items there coz they're of good quality but for everything else I depend on Hempel hardware stores in my locality ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks nice, I will definitely check it out soon.

Anonymous said...

A2Z thats the best place

Mathai said...

But they dont have the hardcore hardware like ACE

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin