Sunday, May 03, 2009

20 K milestone



I got my car back from the service center this evening after an overnight stay at the garage. The car's done over 20,000 and runs like a dream. I've been putting off writing an extensive review since I've had it for more than a year and put it through 80% of its potential. This review will be coming soon I promise, but my post is about something else.

When I decided to buy a Mitsubishi Outlander back in 2008 I met with a lot of disapproval from both friends and family. The most common remark was that the service at Al Mulla was less than professional and not at all a good experience. I beg to differ ! I've been getting my car serviced at frequent intervals as per company recommendation and each service was carried out promptly and to my satisfaction. All the service personell and garage staff are knowledgeable and courteous. So you can imagine my confusion... am I a lucky customer or are they really this good ??


The only bad experience I had was when I went to one of the showrooms to get a first look at the car but thats not an issue now. Anyway the car runs like a charm and I'm very satisfied with the service from Al Mulla. If any of you guys have any experiences with them kindly leave a comment. Thanks


2 comments:

mario said...

I've always found them very good! A little expensive maybe but very professional.

Mathai said...

mario: so you've had a good experience too. great!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin